Monday, April 5, 2010

Weight Loss Blog

My final whole quarter of school has begun. It is the beginning of Week 2 of 10 weeks of classes. It is also the beginning of my active lifestyle FOR GOOD. I am going to update this blog at least 4 times a week with my activities, tips, recipes and exercise advice.

By the time June comes I will be within my BMI range, thinner than I was after mono, and fitter than I was in high school when I was a competitive runner (cross country and track). I will be eating fresh vegetables, not wasting money on caffeine, and running daily.

This blog will help me track my progress, improve my writing skills, help other people educate themselves about nutrition and health, and keep me motivated.

Tomorrow I will post an image of myself in a sports bra and shorts, with all of my stats and measurements. Get ready for the most epic 10 weeks of my life!

Weight Loss Start: 157lbs
Current BMI: 27.8 (Overweight)

No comments:

Post a Comment