Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happiness and Shoes


I cannot believe that I actually got this title/URL!!! Happiness and Shoes!

I am going to use this Blog to write about my life . I have been having a tough time lately, but I am so excited to start this blog. I love shoes. I have all my life. I dream about shoes. I honestly believe that there is nothing in life that can make you so sad that a fantastic pair of heels can't fix it, at least temporarily.

So, this blog will have little notes about shoes, fashion, make-up and beauty in general. I will probably throw in posts that include my art projects or photography just for good measure. It will be my place to be creative, and girly. If you have any ideas or requests of what you would like to see here just let me know!

I hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment